Lately I got sick of smelling like an ashtray, so I decided to give the electronic cigarette a try.
After some discussions with friends, ask advice from a shop and reading articles around it I ended up buying an Joytech eGo One (the Mega one with 2000mAh battery).
After a week of usage, I really like this first e-cigarette no more nicotine, no horrible breath, just a portable and enjoyable device.
Here is my small review (as it is my first I cannot compare):
- Easy to use “Plug’n vap”, no real difficulties here
- The 2 different drip tips and coils give some basic customization
- It largely last a day or more
- Its standard connector (510) make it prompt to change the atomizer (I ordered some to test )
- Airflow are adjustable and suitable for direct lungs intake (with 1 or 0.5 Ohms)
- The tank is quite difficult to fill up, you don’t see the level while filling
- The coil has a tendency to unscrew itself when opening the tank, so better check twice before a massive leak
- If you smoke for too long the temperature is quite high
- I managed to seal the atomizer on the base, I turned on the coil to heat the head and be able to remove it.
This will be my daily e-cig easy to transport and functional.